Tuesday, December 13, 2016

JOHN LEGEND - LPVE I'VE NEVER KNOWN SONG LYRICS

Street cars always get in the way, daylight enter us a starry gaze
she goes seems we ran out of time, but the memory left a picture on the canvas of my mind

So I'll wrap myself in the thought of her smell, wish of our lips, locked in a kiss, she floats in to my bedroom every night, close my eyes, she's alive, here comes the mornin' but I'm all alone, dreams of her luv I'll call my own, dreams of her luv I've never known

New day, same hot sun on the street, and I say I wonder if we'll ever meet, then she goes, taxi steals her way, I keep tellin myself I'll find her luv, I come back everyday

I still wrap myself in the thought of her smell, wish of our lips, locked in a kiss, she floats in to my bedroom every night, I close my eyes, she's alive, here comes the mornin' but I'm all alone, dreams of her luv I'll call my own, dreams of her luv I've never known

Dreams of her luv, will they ever come true? am I a fool to dream of you? you float in to my bedroom every night
I close my eyes and your alive, here comes the mornin' and I'm still alone, dreams of her luv I'll call my own
dreams of her luv I've never known, dreams of her luv I'll call my own, dreams of her luv I've never known



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Top