Thursday, August 2, 2018

ReoNa - SWEET HURT English lyrics/translation

Hareta senaka no kasabuta
Chigireta hane ga haeteita ato
Kizu wo egutte wa tashikameta
Mada chi wa akai koto
The crust sticking to the back...
The pledged wings are growing.
I hollowed out my wounds,
to be sure that the blood is still red.

Mamorenai chikai de yogoshita atorie
Anata to deai tada sore dake de futto koboreochita
Unprotectable vows at the dirtied studio.
Only meeting you made it spill over with a whiff.

Amakute itakute nomikomenai hodo no
Hajimete no kimochi ni anata no namae wo tsukeyou
Awakute morokute tokete shimaisou da
Yagate owaru no nara watashi no inochi wo ageyou
It's sweet, it hurts until it's not able to be gulped down anymore.
I give the first feeling, your name.
It's faint, fragile. It looks like it could melt,
Soon, if it ends, I'll give you my life.

ReoNa - SWEET HURT English lyrics/translation
Japanese lyrics

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Top