Friday, October 5, 2018

Why the request page is absent

Hi guys,

So people are probably wondering why there’s no request page anymore. And of course I can answer to that. It’s because of 2 things, one being me who has no time lately to do any translations. It went so far that I had to use the time I was free at school to translate.

And another reason and that is, because people kept on requesting on the request page, while I said that I wouldn’t take any requests as the form was closed. It made my feel obligated to translate, and that wasn’t the mindset I had, when I started this blog last year. Sometimes I even felt irritated because people didn’t even read anything about the page being closed and for what reason. I meant to make this blog for sharing translated lyrics of my favourite songs with people who also like them. That’s what I’m going keep on doing from now on.

That’s why the request page is permanently closed and won’t be opened again. Request in any way won’t be accepted anymore.

Why the request page is absent
Japanese lyrics

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Top