Thursday, November 8, 2018

KOKIA - Hontou no Oto English lyrics/translation (300th translation)

Hontou wa taoresou de sugoku kowakata yo
Baka mitai ni hashagi tatete heizen wo yosooteita
Yume bakari katatteiru you ni mieta kamo shirenai
Kedo sore shika dekinakattanda yo
The truth is, I looked like I'd almost fall, I was really afraid.
Like a fool I stood frolic, pretending to be calm.
It might have looked like I was only talking about my dreams,
But that is the only thing I could...

Kakko tsukeru shika nai you na arisama de
Te wo nobashitemo tsukameru mono nante nai
Genjitsu to yume no hazama de hisshi ni
Tatteiyou to shita
If your in the state that you can do nothing more than putting on a facade,
and when you stretch you arms, there's nothing that you can grasp...
In between reality and dream, I desperately tried
to stand.

Kyoudai na oukoku de wa esoragoto ga tsudzuiteiru
Ariamaru jouhou ni itsushika nomikomarete yuku
Hontou no oto wo kikinogasanai you
Tachidomari jibun no oto wo sagashiteiru yo
In the mighty kingdom, pipe dreams go on.
Unnoticed we'll drown in the superfluous information.
So I'll be unable to hear the true sound,
I stop searching my own sound.

Watashi wa ima nani wo shinjite ii ka
Kokoro ni hibiku hisshi na mono wo misete
Hontou no oto wo kikasete hoshii no
Janai to kono sekai wa...
What am I supposed to be believing by now?
I show you the desperate things that resound in my heart.
I want to let you hear the real sound,
If I don't, this world will be...

Nanimo kamo ga kazaritaterare hontou no sugata wo ushinatte shimatta
Watashi no sumu sekai wa kono mama ja
Amari  ni mo kanashisugiru
Everything is gaudily decorated, losing it's true appearance.
This world I live in, will at this rate
become overwhelmingly sad.

Kakko tsukeru shikanai you na arisama de
Soredemo kono mama sabitsuku yori wa ii
Hontou no oto wo kikasete hoshii no
Janai to kono sekai wa...
Nanimo kamo ga esoragoto no you
Kokoro ni hibiku hisshi na mono wo misete
Genjitsu to yume no hazama de hisshi ni
Tatteiyou to shita
If you're in the state that you can do nothing more than putting on a facade,
Even so it's better than just rusting away like that.
I want to let you hear the true song.
If I don't this world will...
Anything other is like a pipe dream,
I will show you the desperate things that resound in my heart.
In between reality and dreams I desperately
Tried to stand.

Hontou no oto kikasete
Let me hear the real sound...
________________
I think this really is my favourite KOKIA song. For my 300th translation, I thought this was really great to translate. Until now, thank you all very much.

KOKIA - Hontou no Oto English lyrics/translation (300th translation)
Japanese lyrics

from New Song Lyrics https://newsongslyric.blogspot.com/2018/11/kokia-hontou-no-oto-english.html

music2match KOKIA - Hontou no Oto English lyrics/translation (300th translation)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Top